Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 3

My supervisor gave me a briefing on what i will be working on in using Remedy Support...it sounded very very interesting...my department actually is technical support which u hear...

example: when user log case, we as technical support will help the user to get the solution on the problem come out.

seems familiar?? thats wat my department does...we are solution for the problem come out... :)

after listening to the briefing..im really excited to use this software..i were given a demo account to try out...its could check the latest and the old case in the Remedy Support, have own profile, can assign name on the case and log case on this system..its like our user dun need come and call out my office to log case their problem..jus work online from their place..hehe...i were given a whole day to try out the service n get to know the various special functions....





No comments:

Post a Comment