Saturday, January 22, 2011

Final week 8

This is my final week....happy!! but i know when im totally done..i will miss it... :( before i get emotional...let me tell u what i have been doing this week.
On Wednesday, Pn. Norliza from KPTM came to visit me in my company. I was asked to complete a survey form as I applied for industrial training in this company through KPTM. Her visitation was very important and knowledgeable as she told me the different steps and courses that could help me once I graduated. Thanks KPTM!
Here comes the emo part =P I would like to thank En.Kamarul (my supervisor), Melville (my trainer) and the other staffs Kenneth, Farid, Azzmal, Rizz, Mike and all trainee..they have been great through out these two months..they have been guiding me with knowledge and most importantly patience. :) Thanks so much for everything!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment