Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 2

8.11.2010 (Monday)

Today i have interview at Putrajaya this the morning. after the interview i go to the office. For today i take half day working. I already send message to my supervisor and also my trainer about the half day leave for today. When im back to my office i got 1 case from my teammates. The case is changing the old cpu to new cpu. Before change to new cpu, must checking the backup file and the software user use to setup in new cpu. Bring back the cpu to IT department and setup the all software. I do this case with my teammates. He teaches me how to handle this case, so after this i know to handle case seem like this.

9.11.2010 ( Tuesday)

At the morning, i got 2 case with my trainer (Mr.Melville).

Case 1: User cannot enter the window..

Solution on this case is format the pc.it because when user insert thier user name and password then press OK, the monitor show error message and something goes lose from the pc. it about the virus attack the pc.

case 2: Cannot edit using powerpoint..

user upload the file from the email using microsoft office 2007 but the sender of the file using the microsoft office 2003..that mean file cannot open because sender not save in Microsoft office (MO) 2000-2007. the solution on this case is sender must save first in MO 2000-2007 to read the file properly.

10.11.2010 (Wednesday)

My supervisor give me 1 case that i have to setup the new desktop (leasing program). this is my 1st case that i have doing by my self under my name but my trainer with me to help how to do for this case. With this case i need to install all standard software and special software that user use. standard software is antivirus, flash, and so on.special software is microsoft office and another software for their uses.why special software because special software must purchase by the user,standard user is the normally software in pc. From this case, my trainer teach me how to setup new pc with installing all software are needed. Done with installation, i and my teammate could send the pc to the user. the user want we as technical support backup her file and tranfer to the new pc. especially, tranfer data from Outlook mail and configure outlook in new pc.

The whole week, i just do a bit work. the works is setup new pc to user and changing the old pc to new pc, send and testing the new adapter to the user .

No comments:

Post a Comment