Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 1

Wisma Genting,
Jln Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.

My working time is from 830am to 6pm...since its my 1st day..i was kinda excited..so i woke up around 5.30am..got ready n left home at 6.30am...i go work with my parents..After send my mom at her office, my dad send me at my office.. i already at the lobby of my office around 8am..

Day 1

-Reporting day with Ms Lim Yin Choon (Senior HR eGenting) at 16th floor at 830am.
-She send me at 19th floor and meet with my supervisor Ms Tay Chieng Ju.
-Official welcome and oreintation.
*Introduction to HOS,DHOS,VD, and teammates.
*Introduction to 19th floor (Facilities,Data Centre,Door Access and First Ais Kit)
*Introduction to Genting Group and organization chart.

- eGenting ServiceDesk job description and responsibilities.
*Responsible and specialization
*Operation hours
*Duty roster

-Ethics on ServiceDesk Operation
-Documentation
*ServiceDesk Personnel job description and responsibility matrik
*ASP user guide
*Genting group and organization chart
-Meeting with all teammates and supervisor.

(With my trainer - Terence Tan G-Soon)

Day 2

-Documentation
*Remedy support<--desktop *Remedy requester<--webbase -How to use remedy support -How to use remedy requester -Read documentation user guide remedy support and remedy requester -Introduction with Remedy support and remedy requester. (With my trainer - Terence Tan G-Soon)

Day 3

-1.

Im on mc today.
*fever+period pain.

Day 4

-In the morning, my trainer Mr.Terence tell me that I have to tranfer from Service Desk to Technical Support.*horeyyy!=)

ps: i think technical support is better than helpdesk because im weak in communication..=)
Hopefully,nothing difficult lah..haha..

-Introduction with new teammates.
-Still in 19th floor but just different section.
-Introduction to Genting group and organization chart.
-eGenting Technical Support job description and responsibilities.
*Responsible and specialization
*Operation hours
*Duty roster.


No comments:

Post a Comment